Friday, June 13, 2014

20 Random Facts About Me

I kind of introduced myself in my first blog post but thought that I would do something a bit of the same, but a little bit different. Hope that makes sense to you. So here goes:

1. I have been happily married to the same man for 35 years. We actually just had our 35th wedding anniversary this week.
2. I love the color green. It is probably my absolute most favorite color.
3. I work a day job at a local business not far from where I live. Sewing is what I do when I get home and on my days off. That is where my passion lies.
4. I have three grandkids who are the light of my life. Thank you, daughter!!!
5. I’m a procrastinator.
6. I hate scary movies.
7. I’m a sap for sad ones. I won’t watch them with anyone other than my husband because I bawl like a baby.
8. I like total silence when I sleep.
9. I love, love, love ooey, gooey chocolately desserts!!!
10. I can play the tambourine.
11. My favorite runners are Nike
12. I hated my first pair of glasses so much that I used to put them in my bookbag when I left home in the morning and wouldn’t put them on anymore until I went home.
13. I can’t eat bananas.
14. My middle name is Jean.
15. I eat Multigrain Cheerios every morning for breakfast.
16. I love walking on the beach.
17. I hate winter.
18. I’m not a jewelry person. I wear earrings, my wedding rings and a ring my mom and dad gave me for Christmas when I was 14. That’s it!!!
19. I hate wearing socks!
20. I like almost anything when it comes to music except heavy metal.

So, that’s it. 20 random, (and useless) facts about me. I hope you know me a little better now. I’d love to hear some random facts about you if you’d care to share!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's blog post!